Monday, May 22, 2006

Bad weekend

Mid-week weigh-in shows me at 222.25 pounds, up a half pound.

Don't believe that's accurate (water weight, probably), I did have a lot to eat this weekend (2 parties!), but by my estimate, I only went over my maintenance on Saturday, Friday should have been about maintenance level, and I was way under last night.

Still, I'm consistently losing, and Thursday's weigh-in will let me know if I've plateaued.

Still also making progress at the gym, so that's encouraging that I'm probably not losing muscle while I'm losing weight. I'll post my typical workout some time later this week or next.

Technorati tags:












1 comment:

Dixie Amazon said...

Remember that the scale is just a measuring device, and not a very good one. It doesn't know when it is PMS time, if you ate too much salt or if your sore muscles are holding water from a great workout. How you feel and how your jeans fit compared to last month are better indicators.

Keep up the good work!