Friday, May 19, 2006

I almost forgot my PIN

Just went to the ATM in my building to get money for cab fare. I had to pause for a second to remember my PIN. I can't believe how little time (and money) I spend at the snack machines and snack bar now. Can't remember the last time I bought something there.

Just another benefit from eating less (and not suddenly ravening anything you can get your hands on because you're suddenly starved due to trying like mad to keep your calorie count down).

Maybe I'll use the money I save to buy some new clothes now that my current wardrobe is getting a bit loose.

Technorati tags:












2 comments:

Dixie Amazon said...

New clothes. That is an extra expense I am looking forward to!

Thanks for linking to me.

Miller said...

No problem, happy to oblige!