Thursday, May 25, 2006

Weigh-in day.....

Today's weight: 222 pounds. Down a quarter pound from last weigh-in, but up a quarter pound from May 21.

Not surprising considering how much I lost last week. I look to have another big drop next week if history can be a guide.

My lifts are all up in the gym. I did a total of 43 reps at 162.5 pounds, and 70 reps at 10.5 on the machine for cable rows. Monday, I did 41 reps at 155 pounds, and 58 reps at 10.5 on the cable row machine.

I think I may be gaining muscle and that's why my weight loss gains are down a bit. Clothes don't feel much looser, but I read somewhere that you have to lose 10 pounds before you drop an inch on your waist, so that's expected.

Technorati tags:












3 comments:

Stephen said...

I'm looking forward to your next weigh in next week, and if the mental changes about food are working for you.

Stephen said...

Also, sign up on the ecosystem at:

http://truthlaidbear.com/amember/signup.php#e

Miller said...

Only thing about the weigh-in this week is it's right after a very full holiday weekend.

And I'm working out at home on Friday, so I might not be able to weigh-in until Monday, since the "naked" scale is in the locker room of the gym.