Monday, June 05, 2006

Drumroll please......

Weigh-in day, and the answer is..........

217 pounds.

I suspected that last week's weight was high. I figured I was retaining a bit of water due to the heat.

I also suspect that todays weight is lower than it should be. I was a bit dehydrated yesterday due to doing yard work, and I didn't have as much water before my weigh-in as I usually do. But I may have lost some muscle mass also, my bench was down at the gym today. Hard to tell, because I stayed up late to finish out the Sopranos half-season last night (somewhat disappointing), plus if I'm dehydrated that would affect my strength. And I missed a workout last week. Too much to do, I had hoped to work out at home but it never happened. And and I changed up my routine a bit today. Usually I sip sugar-water while working out, today I didn't because I hope to move to just oil now, and get some health benefits out of the flavorless calories rather than just empty calories.

Anyway, I won't get too excited, since I both expected this and don't think it's reflecting complete reality. Let's see what next Monday and Friday bring.

In the meantime, I have ordered 8 spice blends from Penzey's to see if creating unusual flavors also works for me, and speeds/strengthens the appetite suppression.

I will post which spices I bought later this week. Then I'll post a review on their usage when they come in.

Technorati tags:














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seem to be too obsessed with your weight! Isn't it more rational to teach your organizm to enjoy a paticular healthy food and live your life?