Thursday, June 01, 2006

Familiar phenomenon..........

I was disappointed with myself last night. I ate and ate, even past the point of being full, mostly because I've been operating on too little sleep the last couple of days. I knew I should stop, and didn't. This morning I woke up very bloated.

I was so tired yesterday I didn't enter my Fitday data. Today, when I entered the foods I ate yesterday, best guess on number of calories......... 2200, about 500 or more below my maintenance level.

This is the type of phenomenon that a lot of SLDers have been reporting on the forums.

Of course, I could be way underestimating, but I try to account for that and be on the high end of realistic. Even if I way underestimated, yesterday would have been, at worst, maintenance level.

Technorati tags:














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the fight and maintain a positive attitude. Thanks for being so honest and sharing your experiences. It's good to know we're not alone. Best of luck and I hope you reach your goals!

Askazombiehousewife said...

I seem to eat more when sleepy as well.