Thursday, June 08, 2006

New weight is..........

215.25 pounds. I sweated like a .... something that sweats a lot? in the gym today, so a fair amount of the loss from Monday may be water. We'll see what the weekend brings. Muscle mass problem is solved, if it ever existed. All lifts were up from last time and time before. I changed things up a bit, had some yogurt and protein powder about an hour before hitting the gym. I think that helped, though I think I would have done better if I could have eaten it a half hour before. I felt like I lost a little bit of energy toward the end.

Have been taking the oil 3 times per day, and adding crazy spicing to portions of each serving (rather than the whole thing, I want to enjoy some of what I eat). Though the spicing doesn't make it taste bad, it just makes it less good. For the first time, I can tell the spicing is working. Today I had Szechuan Pepper spice blend and cinnamon on pasta salad, and a few hundred calories worth - about 2.5 cups (size estimated, I think quite generously) Can't wait for my Penzey's order to come in because right now I have limited different spices to choose from, which makes it more difficult than it should be to crazy spice.

If I get time tomorrow, I'll post my spice order and a list of some that I rejected because I hit my budgetary limit.

Technorati tags:














No comments: